Honoring obligations and respecting customers are fundamental to Bella Bridal’s business philosophy. Your appreciation of these policies will assist us in providing the highest level of customer service.
- There are no fees for our first-time bridal try-on appointments, however, we do require a $50 credit card authorization to reserve your spot and complete your booking. You will only be charged the $50 fee if you cancel/reschedule within less than 48 hours' or if you don’t show up to your appointment. For the second try on appointment, we do charge a $50 non refundable fee, unless the bride purchases a dress with us.
- We offer up to 2 try-on appointments for trying on wedding dresses before placing an order conditional to full compliance with our store policies.
- Due to space limitations, the maximum number of guests is not to exceed 3.
- We now require all purchases to be paid in full at the time you place your order, however and for orders placed in the past, the unpaid balances are due within one week of the delivery of the ordered gown to Bella Bridal Gallery from the designer company.
- Checks are not accepted for final payments at pick-up time.
- Shipping dates obtained from the manufacturers are approximate. Rush deliveries are available at extra cost.
- All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
- Alterations are extra, and are offered on a first come, first served basis. Press and Steam are also extra.
- We only provide measurements to customers who are placing a special order with Bella Bridal Gallery.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to pick up the special ordered items from Bella Bridal Gallery after it has been received, and the customer was informed.
- We register all our customers.
- Our alteration and accessories services are offered exclusively for brides that have purchased their wedding gown through Bella Bridal Gallery.
We Work by Appointment Only