Honoring obligations and respecting customers are fundamental to Bella Bridal’s business philosophy. Your appreciation of these policies will assist us in providing the highest level of customer service.
- Appointments are required for trying on wedding dresses, $50 appointment holding fee is required, it will only be charged if the bride doesn’t show up or doesn’t cancel at least 48 hours prior to her appointment time.
- We offer up to 2 try-on appointments for trying on wedding dresses before placing an order conditional to full compliance with our store policies. We ask for a $75 fee at the second appointment and it is counted towards the purchase price of any dress with us.
- Unpaid balances are due within one week of the delivery of the ordered gown to Bella Bridal Gallery from the designer company.
- When the balance is paid, upon the arrival of the dress, we offer FREE storage of all special ordered dresses until the wedding day on file at the time of placing the order.
- The bride will be the point of contact between Bella Bridal gallery and her entire bridal party.
- Checks are not accepted for final payments at pick-up time.
- Shipping dates obtained from the manufacturers are approximate, and the estimated delivery time on special orders is, in some cases, up to 6 months. Rush deliveries are available at extra cost.
- All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges. All deposits are also non-refundable.
- Alterations are extra.
- Press and Steam are also extra.
- We only provide measurements to customers who are placing a special order with Bella Bridal Gallery.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to pick up the special ordered items from Bella Bridal Gallery after it has been received, and before the wear date.
- We register all our customers.
- Our alteration and accessories services are offered exclusively for brides that have purchased their wedding gown through Bella Bridal Gallery.