1. GET TIPS READY FOR ANY VENDORS
Place someone in charge of handing out tips to any vendors the day of your wedding. The last thing that you need to worry about on your wedding day is making sure you have money available and rummaging through your purse. Separate out tips for each person and label them in separate envelopes. Then put someone in charge, like your parents or maid of honor, to hand them out at the end of the night.
2. PACK YOUR CAR Gather anything that you will need the day of your wedding and the day after and pack everything away in your car. Whatever you need for getting ready in the morning, bridal party gifts, accessories, phone chargers, and anything you may need for your honeymoon if your are leaving right away should all be packed the night before. This will save you the stress from worrying about forgetting anything, and all you have to do the morning of your wedding is focus on getting married and enjoying your day.
3. YOUR REGULAR SKINCARE ROUTINE The night before your wedding is NOT the time to add anything new to your routine. You never know how your skin will react to a new product, and it's best to play it safe and stick with things that your normally use and that you know will work for you.
4. WRITE YOUR THANK YOU NOTES Take this time to send a little appreciation to all of the people who have helped you along the wedding planning process. A hand written note to parents, in-laws, your maid of honor and even your partner will make them feel special and show how grateful you are for these special people in your life. This is also a good time to go over your vows one last time if you are writing your own.
5. REST It can be hard to be relaxed and get some rest the night before your wedding, but try your best. Your wedding day will be a long one, and it will go by fast. This is not the night to be up late drinking with friends. You want to make sure you are well rested, focused, and ready to go for your special day. Enjoy it!