Top 5 Reasons We Love A Destination Wedding
Choose Your Destination
Jul 09, 2014
1. Less Work! These days planning a wedding is a full time job altogether, and most of us don't have very much time on our hands to take on such a task. When planning a destination wedding, it relieves a lot of the little details that most people stress over for days! Many sites take on the task of flowers, decorations, finding a hair dresser and makeup artist for you. Although we recommend leaving the more important tasks to you, like picking your gown, the photographer and the colors, it is a great help to have someone else choose the little things.
2. Keeps it intimate. Your guest list can get out of control very quickly, between family and friends and plus ones, we know you don't want to offend anyone but having a small intimate wedding away from home allows those closest to you to come out and share that special day with you and your new beau.
3. Creating memories. Deciding on a destination wedding allows you and your hubby-to-be to have a great vacation spot for life! The place you got married will forever be in your pictures and memories, so going back will be heartwarming and memorable every time.
4. Time isn't a problem. The great thing about a destination wedding is you can schedule any day of the week and any time of the day! Those who made the trip most likely are planning to work around your wedding and sneak in a little vacation of their own, so if you chose a Tuesday afternoon, it may just mean an extra day off for your guests. It also helps save money; most weddings are on a weekend in the early afternoon or late evening, reserving something a little different can leave you with some big savings.
[caption id="attachment_1440" align="aligncenter" width="200"] Anne Barge Blue Willow Bride, Charlotte[/caption]
5. Wear whatever you want! If getting super dressed up just isn't your style, a destination wedding allows you to be relaxed and elegant. Blue Willow Bride by Anne Barge presents gorgeous new designs and an array of silhouettes for any bride-to-be! Ranging from Bohemian chic to stylishly elegant, all with a flirty flare and touch of class. As with all Anne Barge lines, Blue Willow Bride has been given the same attention to quality and detail while incorporating the finest assortment of imported non-silk fabrics, laces and beading.