Since we have the trunk show this weekend (January 31 & Febrary 1, 2014) for the Spring Collection by Essense of Australia, we have been thinking about why we love these dresses.
So, we've compiled a short list for you and hope you enjoy the beauty that is Essense of Australia.
1. The Beading We love the way Essense of Australia showcases the bride with sophisticated beading on the dress. From scroll-type patterns to all over Swarovski crystal embellishment, the beading on these dresses is soft to the touch and gives the perfect amount of glamour for your wedding day.
2. A Back that WOWS! Lots of brides are asking about dresses that feature low back, scallop lace straps, beaded straps, etc., and Essense of Australia does this impeccably. You'll know what we mean when you see the photo below! Just look at the beautiful lace that covers the back, but still has a bit of sass.
3. Right on Trend In addition to classic silhouettes, Essense of Australia also brings the trends from the red carpet and the bridal industry front and center in their collections. The best part is that they do it tastefully, and we love the mile-high slit on the skirt of this simple, yet elegant dress.
4. An Amazing Fit Brides will feel comfortable wearing an Essense of Australia dress, because they build the dress with a full bra so you know your dress isn't going anywhere. None of that tugging that you see other brides do!
5. Sophistication The styling of Essense of Australia dresses is always sophisticated and elegant - the perfect fit for any bride-to-be!
Brides to be should join us for the Essense of Australia Spring 2014 Trunk Show January 31 & Febuary 1, 2014 at Bella Bridal Gallery in West Bloomfield, Michigan. Special trunk show discounts apply on special order wedding gowns that weekend only.
Call you book your appointment at 2485399800 or online.