FAQ

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

 

  • What designers do you carry your bridal shop?

We are proud to be offering at our bridal store many award-winning wedding dress designers Essense of Australia, Randy Fenoli, Martina Liana, designer collection Aire Barcelona and new bohemian label All Who Wander.

 

  • Do I need to have an appointment to try on wedding dresses? What are your appointments like?

Yes, appointments are preferred to ensure one of our bridal stylists is available to assist you. Making an appointment will also guarantee you a  fitting room and comfortable seating for your guests. Wedding dress appointments last 90 minutes where you will pick out wedding gowns with your stylist, try on wedding gowns and have your special bridal moment with those important to you. To schedule a bridal appointment, please visit our appointment page or call us at 248-539-9800

 

  • What size wedding dress samples do you have in store?

We have samples in a wide variety of sizes from 2 – 34 in-store, with majority of those samples in sizes 8-14 ready for you to try on.

 

  • Can I buy a wedding dress off the rack?

Not all samples dresses are offered for immediate purchase, but samples are. We have sample gowns in a variety of sizes, and we can order your special gown based on your specific measurements.

 

  • What is the price range of the wedding dresses at your store?

Our wedding dresses range from just under $1500 and $5000, however we also offer off-the-rack dresses for as low as $500  .

 

  • Who should I bring with me to my wedding dress appointment?

We know that shopping for a wedding gown is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and finding “the one” should be a special, memorable moment shared with your closest family and friends. Most of our brides have success bringing anywhere from one to five guests to accompany them on their search, but we would love for you to bring whoever’s opinions you value and trust the most—The maximum number of guests we can accommodate here is 5! We ultimately want you to feel confident and gorgeous when you stand in front of the mirror in one of our gowns, because we think every woman should experience the pure joy of finding her dream dress with the people she loves by her side.

 

  • How long do wedding dresses take to arrive after they are ordered?

It takes approximately four to six months for a wedding dress to arrive, so please take that into consideration when scheduling your appointment. Once your gown arrives, you should also allow six to eight weeks for alterations before the wedding. We recommend beginning the wedding dress shopping process nine months to one year prior to your wedding date so you can avoid rush fees and enjoy the experience! If you are working with a shorter time frame, please call our bridal shop and we can discuss other options with you.

 

  • Should I wear specific undergarments to my bridal appointment?

Nothing special is recommended or needed. Our gowns have impeccable construction and include padded bust cups already inserted so a slip or bra is not necessary.

 

  • What is the wedding dress purchase process like?

After saying “yes” to the dress, your bridal consultant will go over a few things with you. First, your consultant will take your measurements to determine what size of gown to order. Then, they will explain our contract and payment process. A 60% deposit is required to order your wedding dress. The other 40% is due when the gown arrives in-store!

 

  • Do you do alterations in-house?

Yes, we are proud to be one of very few who offer alterations services at our store. Our brides come from all over Metro Detroit area and beyond, so we like to ensure each bride has a professional seamstress altering her beautiful gown.

 

  • What else should I know about my wedding dress shopping experience?

You might find your gown sooner than expected, so don’t be afraid to go with it! This is your unique moment to say “yes” to the dress—just come prepared, and we’ll be ready to celebrate with you!

X